Noriko S. Wright
Please click on mailbox below.
Personal webpage url:
- HTML, XHTML, CSS
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Flash
- Adobe Dreamweaver
- Adobe Acrobat
- Microsoft office
(Word, Powerpoint, excel)
- Open Office
(Base, Calc, Draw, Impress, Writer)
- various database programs
- various game making programs
(StageCast, GameFactory, Alice, Flash)
- various video editing programs
- various programs in
Japanese, English, and Korean
Professional Employment History:
September, 1997 - present
Information Technology Specialist
New Hope Academy, Landover Hills, MD
- Taught all grade levels (K-12): word processing, HTML, data base, spreadsheet, Photoshop, PowerPoint, and other educational software.
- Main trouble-shooter for computer lab and classroom computers, including network.
- Created new relational databases for the administration such as the library catalog/label system, and report cards.
- Created and maintained web pages for New Hope Academy (www.newhopeacademy.org).
- Created and taught computer training program for the staff.
- Founded and lead computer club and entered international web contest with 3-school team Waseda University High (Japan) Menzel-Oberschule (Germany).
- Initiated and lead summer computer camp for middle school students (2 years).
January, 1996 - August, 1997
Accountant and Data Management Consultant
Women's Federation for World Peace, Washington, D.C.
- Performed all accounting tasks from July, 1996.
- Prepared Japanese and English documents for each conference.
- Created new databases for membership and for organizing upcoming events.
January, 1993 - July, 1994
Unification Theological Seminary
- Responsible for Accounts Receivable.
- Created new, completely computerized billing system.
- Converted former manual system.
May, 1989 - July, 1992
Assistant Dean of International Students
Institute for Korean Studies for Foreign Students, Seonwha Arts School
- Responsible for students at the dormitory (physical and emotional needs, counseling, discipline, finances, legal/immigration matters, organizing extracurricular activities, etc.)
June, 1987 - March, 1989
Canaan Foundation, Inc.
- Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Billing, Payroll.
- Created new, computerized multi-departmental accounting system.
May, 1985 - May, 1987
Accountant and Administrator
International Family Department
- Performed all accounting tasks.
- Created a business in order to support the department.
- Arranged wholesale imports from India and Korea.
- Graduate of Oiwake Hokkaido State, Japan.
- Continuing Education, International Correspondence School, Accounting.
- One year of intensive Korean Language study, Korea Herald Foreign Language Institute, Seoul, Korea.
- Certification in "Using Multimedia, Internet, and Other Technology Tools," Bureau of Education and Research.
Go to my personal webpage: Noriko Wright